On Fridays I try and pick 5 articles which I have read during the week and think you should read them too.
- And Then Steve Said, ‘Let There Be an iPhone’ [The New York Times]
- Start Something: The Power of Side Projects [Busy Building Things]
- The technology modernising Kenya’s matatus [BBC News]
- The Secrets of Bezos: How Amazon Became the Everything Store [BloombergBusinessWeek]
- Why you should look at Google and not Facebook as a model to stay ahead [Economic Times]
If you read something interesting, share it with me on twitter @kapilb or leave a comment here.